A quiet week at Torchlight as we prepared for the Holidays:
Just a couple notes:
- Torchlight Services is closed for the Holidays and will reopen Tuesday January 2, 2018.
- Please check out our pictures from the Christmas Dinner. Thank you to all who attended it was truly an amazing evening.
Christmas Dinner 2017
- Torchlight Services toques are on sale now! ONLY $8.00 each!
Torchlight Services Toques For Sale!
- January Calendar of events and activities is posted:
Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year from Torchlight Services. See you in 2018!
Another Busy Week:
Out and about:
- We volunteered at Green Legacy and the Guelph Humane Society.
- A group visited Belgium Nursery – Festive Tour http://www.belgian-nursery.com/
- Thursday, December 14 we celebrated with our annual Christmas Dinner at Louie’s On Lewis. Photos to follow!
- We took time to enjoy local trails and went on a nature walk.
- Choir Practice,
- Woodworking projects
- Christmas crafts
- Christmas Bingo
Torchlight Services celebrated Christmas with our annual dinner at Louie’s on Lewis in Guelph on Thursday December 14.
Torchlight participants, friends, family, staff and our board of directors enjoyed a delicious meal, entertainment was provided by the awesome Torchlight choir and we ended the evening with a visit from Santa.
A nice variety of activities:
- We volunteered at the Green Legacy and The Guelph Humane Society.
- In-house another group completed the bird feeder woodworking project.
- We got into the Christmas Spirit and decorated Torchlight, worked on Christmas crafts and held choir practice.
- A highlight of the week was Drumming and Rhythm Sticks.
Another Busy Week!
- We volunteered at the Guelph Humane Society.
- In-House – We created some amazing Christmas Crafts, had choir practice and made some more Bird Feeders to take home.
- Social Outings – We went bowling (photos below).