Our Community Options Program is a supported Employment Program for persons with disabilities and /or barriers to employment. Participants of the (Cope) program are matched to job sites in the community under supervision to provide support to both the participant and the employer during and after placement.
The following services and supports are provided on an individual basis:
- Employment assessment to identify skills, capabilities and special accommodations
- Individual career-planning
- Placement and support on a training job site
- Job shadowing and jobsite/task analysis
- Job search support targeting employable skills, resume writing, interview simulation and effective job search strategies
- Assistance in securing employment or educational alternatives
Services and supports are available on a full or part-time basis. The COPE Program is an approved employment supports provider with ODSP Employment Supports and WSIB specialized services.