Another Busy Week:
Out and about:
- We volunteered at Green Legacy and the Guelph Humane Society.
- A group visited Belgium Nursery – Festive Tour http://www.belgian-nursery.com/
- Thursday, December 14 we celebrated with our annual Christmas Dinner at Louie’s On Lewis. Photos to follow!
- We took time to enjoy local trails and went on a nature walk.
- Choir Practice,
- Woodworking projects
- Christmas crafts
- Christmas Bingo
Torchlight Services celebrated Christmas with our annual dinner at Louie’s on Lewis in Guelph on Thursday December 14.
Torchlight participants, friends, family, staff and our board of directors enjoyed a delicious meal, entertainment was provided by the awesome Torchlight choir and we ended the evening with a visit from Santa.
A nice variety of activities:
- We volunteered at the Green Legacy and The Guelph Humane Society.
- In-house another group completed the bird feeder woodworking project.
- We got into the Christmas Spirit and decorated Torchlight, worked on Christmas crafts and held choir practice.
- A highlight of the week was Drumming and Rhythm Sticks.
Another Busy Week!
- We volunteered at the Guelph Humane Society.
- In-House – We created some amazing Christmas Crafts, had choir practice and made some more Bird Feeders to take home.
- Social Outings – We went bowling (photos below).
December Calendar of Events is posted:
Calendar of Events December
Here are some of the programs and events we participated in during the week of November 20-24, 2017:
Out and About:
We volunteered at The Green Legacy and The Guelph Humane Society.
Click on the following for more information and photos.
Torchlight Volunteers – The Green Legacy – 2017
Torchlight Volunteers at The Guelph Humane Society
We are also looking into a potential competitive employment opportunity with a local dog walking business. We set up a meet and greet session:
Bracelet Making and Christmas Choir Practice:
Recreational Woodworking Project – Bird Feeders: